This page lists upcoming conferences related to green O.R. as well as links to prior ones (see bottom). Submissions are welcome.
- INFORMS 2011 Annual Meeting, Charlotte, NC, November 13-16, 2011. This will have loads of green O.R. related talks. I am not attending this year, but feel free to let me know what you hear.
- Climate Knowledge Discovery Workshop @ SC11 Conference, Seattle, 13 November 2011
- Industrial Ecology Conferency 2011 – Sustainable Production and Consumption,
Occidental Grand Xcaret , Xcaret, Mexico, November 11-15 2011
- Department of Energy Conference on Data Analysis, February 29-March 2, 2012 | Santa Fe, New Mexico | hosted by the Statistical Sciences Group at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- EURO 2012: 25th Annual European Conference on Operational Research, 8- 11 July 2012, in Vilnius, Lithuania. This will also have loads of green O.R. related talks. Feel free to share what you hear.
See also the conferences tag.
- The 11th IEEE International Symposium on Communications and Information Technologies IEEE ISCIT 2011 – “Green and Cognitive Communications for the Future”, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, October 12-14, 2011.
- Twenty-Fifth Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-11) Special Track on Computational Sustainability and AI, San Francisco, CA, US, August 7-11.
- IFORS 2011. World OR : Global Economy and Sustainable Environment, Melbourne, Australia, July 10-15, 2011.
- AAAI Spring Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Sustainable Design, Stanford University, March 21-23, 2011, bringing together “artificial intelligence sub-communities studying design (e.g.,http://mason.gmu.edu/~jgero/conferences/dcc10/) with those studying sustainability and development (e.g., www.computational-sustainability.org, http://www.ai-d.org/)”. Cradle-to-cradle design is mentioned as a long-term vision for the field of AI and sustainable design. Among the suggested topics is “biologically-inspired and evolutionary models of sustainable design”. See the site for the complete list and more information.
- CR3 conference on “The Power of Responsibility”, Helsinki, Finland, April 8-9, 2011. Stream 5 is on “CSR in the supply chain”. Abstract deadline Nov 15, 2010. Conference website and call for papers at http://www.hanken.fi/public/en/cr3 , thanks gyoengyi for the notification.
- Third International Workshop on Constraint Reasoning and Optimization for Computational Sustainability (CROCS), St Andrews, Scotland, September 6, 2010, held in conjunction with CP-10, the 16th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming. The 2nd CROCS workshop was just held in June, see this post.
- SIAM (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics) has put video and slides from some of the presentations at its annual meetings online. See this page for a carbon sequestration talk (scroll down), and this one for a talk on weather predication and climate modeling. There are a number of other interesting ones up there.