WSC 2009 Papers Available
It looks like the recent 2009 Winter Simulation Conference had a nice collection of sustainability related talks in the ” Energy And Material Applications Stream”. The session titles were:
- Energy and Material Flow Business Processes
- Energy Capacity and Logistics Planning
- Monte-Carlo-Based Energy Simulations
- Electric Power Generation and Distribution
Some topics covered were:
- emission reduction technologies
- wind, solar and geothermal power
- energy efficiency
- the smart grid
- hydrogen fuel
Warren Powell and Thomas Spengler, both mentioned elsewhere on this site, were among the authors.
The program with links to the papers is available here.